The Anderson's

The Anderson's

Monday, September 13, 2010

Welcome Estella!!

Caroline and I took our first plane ride to Kentucky to vist my new niece, Estella Elizabeth. We were so excited to meet her but I was so nervous to fly with Caroline, However; she did wonderful and befriended everyone on the plane with her squeals.

The trip to Kentucky was so enjoyable. I got to spend time with my sister and her new bundle of joy, my parents and my grandparents. This was the first time that Caroline or myself had gotten to meet sweet Estella. She is so precious and tiny...I forgot those days.


Aunt Amy & Estella

Mimi & Estella


My dad has gotten into bike riding, so for fathers day this year we got him a bicycle trailer. We thought that he would love riding Caroline and Estella around. This was the first time that he took Caroline for a ride.






Caroline was baby proofing my parents house.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world Estella! She is in for a treat with Caroline as a cousin! Not sure when you posted this but I just saw it! Love the post! Did Caroline like the bike trailer? Bradford doesn't know what to think of it! Keep the posts coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new blog!! I will put a link on my blog!! The pictures of Caroline and Estella are so cute... those two are going to have so much fun growing up together. It is fun that you and your sister both had girls!

    ReplyDelete