I have fallen in love with Shutterfly. It is a wonderful and easy place to create something amazing with your pictures. Shutterfly allows you to personalize your photos into holiday cards, calendars, prints, photo books, and stationary. I have personally created calendars, announcements, holiday cards and photo books. They are treasures that we will have forever!
I have made the Holiday tradition of getting my parents a calendar of their granddaughter. They look forward to it each year for Christmas. Each month they get to see new photos of fun times we've had. You have to check out all the different background options for the calendars. Click here to take you to Shutterfly website to view their calendars: http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars
Shutterfly has great baby announcements too! I had my first baby in December and we loved the ones that we made through Shutterfly. Check out Shutterfly announcement options: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/baby-cards-stationery/birth-announcements?c=60461
As the holiday season is approaching, one thing I look forward to is making our Holiday Christmas card. I love getting to see all the new designs Shutterfly has to offer, then picking the best one for our family. There is something special about giving but also receiving Christmas cards. Check out Shutterfly Christmas card selection: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards
I see that you don't update much. But I am now a follower so start updating.
ReplyDelete